There are a dizzying number of choices when it comes to camera lenses. It can be overwhelming for beginner photographers and even experienced shooters when trying to decide which lens is best for their needs. This article will explore some of the best lenses for the Olympus OM-D EM10 camera.
The Olympus OM-D EM10 is a great camera for beginner and intermediate shooters. It’s lightweight and has a slew of features that make it a great option for anyone looking to step up their photography game.
Comparison table of Best Lenses For Olympus Omd Em10
Best Lenses For Olympus Omd Em10 Reviews
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R Zoom Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras (Silver)
1. The lens is very lightweight and easy to carry around.
2. The zoom range is great for a standard zoom lens, providing good focal lengths for both landscape and portrait photography.
3. The lens has a fast maximum aperture of F4.0, which is great for shooting in low light conditions.
4. The lens is weather-sealed, making it resistant to the elements.
5. The lens has a very low price tag, making it a great value for money option.
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R Zoom Lens is a great lens for anyone that wants to take their photography to the next level. The lens is perfect for shooting portraits, landscapes, and even sports. The lens is also very compact and lightweight, making it easy to take with you wherever you go. Plus, the lens is built with high-quality materials, ensuring that it will last for years to come.
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R Zoom Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras (Silver) is a great lens for anyone looking for a telephoto lens. This lens offers great versatility, with a 40-150mm focal length that allows you to capture a wide variety of shots. The lens also has a fast F4.0-5.6 aperture range that helps you take great photos in low light conditions.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ Lens for Micro Four Thirds Camera (Black)
1. Compact and lightweight lens
2. Ease of use – the lens has a zoom ring and a focus distance window
3. Fast and accurate autofocus
4. Good image quality
5. Affordable price
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ Lens is a great lens for everyday use, and it is perfect for Micro Four Thirds camera users. This lens is small and lightweight, and it is easy to use. It is also very affordable, and it delivers great results. The lens has a fast autofocus system, and it is very easy to use.
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ Lens is a great lens to have for anyone using a Micro Four Thirds camera. This lens is perfect for everyday use and is really easy to use. The lens is really lightweight and compact, which makes it easy to take with you wherever you go. The lens also produces great quality photos, making it a great option for anyone looking for a good quality lens.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm F3.5-6.3 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
1. The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm F3.5-6.3 lens is a very versatile lens, offering a 12-200mm focal length range that is perfect for a wide variety of shooting situations.
2. The lens is very well built, and feels solid in your hand.
3. It delivers very good image quality, with excellent sharpness and contrast.
4. It is fast and easy to use, thanks to its great autofocus system.
5. It is affordably priced, making it a great value for the money.
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm F3.5-6.3 Lens is an impressive superzoom lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras, offering the equivalent of a 24-400mm lens in terms of focal length range. This makes it an ideal lens for travel and general photography, as it covers a very wide range of shooting situations. The lens also features a fast maximum aperture of F3.5 at the wide-angle end, which makes it easy to shoot in low-light conditions. The lens construction is also very good, with 17 elements in 13 groups including 3 aspherical lenses and 2 ED lenses. The lens also has a built-in lens hood and a moisture-resistant construction, making it ideal for shooting in all weather conditions.
Great lens overall. The 12-200mm focal range is really useful for general photography, and the lens is very sharp throughout the range. The autofocus system is also very fast and accurate.
The build quality of the lens is not quite as good as some of the more premium Olympus lenses, but it is still very good. Overall, this is a great lens that would be a good addition to any Micro Four Thirds kit.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm F3.5 Macro Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
1. Very sharp lens with good contrast and color rendition.
2. Nicely built with excellent fit and finish.
3. Very effective vibration reduction system.
4. Zero lens flare or ghosting observed.
5. Good value for the price.
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm F3.5 Macro lens is a compact, lightweight lens that is perfect for capturing close up photos and videos. This lens has a magnification ratio of 1:1, so you can get up close and personal with your subject. The lens also has a minimum focus distance of just 9.8 inches, so you can get close to your subject without having to move around too much.
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm F3.5 Macro lens also features a fast autofocus system that ensures you can capture your subject quickly and easily. Plus, the lens has a very wide aperture of F3.5, which allows you to create stunning depth of field effects.
Overall, the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm F3.5 Macro lens is the perfect lens for anyone looking to capture close up photos and videos. Thanks to its fast autofocus system and wide aperture, you can easily create stunning photos and videos with this lens.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
1. Outstanding zoom range of 40-150mm
2. Constant f/2.8 aperture
3. Robust and weather-resistant construction
4. Excellent sharpness and contrast
5. Fast and near-silent autofocus
If you’re an Olympus shooter looking for a versatile telephoto zoom lens, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO lens is certainly worth considering. This lens offers a bright maximum aperture of F2.8 throughout the zoom range, which is ideal for capturing fast-moving subjects or shooting in low-light conditions. And with a 35mm equivalent focal length range of 80-300mm, it’s perfect for a variety of shooting scenarios.
The M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO lens also features advanced optical technologies, including a ZERO (Zuiko Extra-Low Reflective Optical) coating that helps to minimize ghosting and flare and a Super ED lens element that reduces chromatic aberration. Additionally, the lens has been designed for high performance, with a robust construction that includes a dust- and splash-proof design.
So if you’re in the market for an all-in-one telephoto zoom lens for your Olympus Micro Four Thirds camera, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO lens is sure to impress.
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO Lens is a telephoto zoom lens that provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 80-300mm, covering portrait-length to telephoto perspectives. It features an impressively bright f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range to support shooting in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over depth of field. A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) multi-layer coating has also been applied to lens elements to minimize surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color rendering. Additionally, a dust- and splash-resistant construction benefits use in inclement conditions.
Fast and accurate autofocus is achieved using a linear motor drive system, and manual focus operation is possible thanks to a well-damped focus ring.
Buying Guide for best lenses for olympus omd em10
Buying Guide for best lenses for olympus omd em10:
1. The focal length of a lens is an important consideration when choosing a lens for your Olympus OM-D EM10. Lenses with a longer focal length provide a narrower field of view and lenses with a shorter focal length provide a wider field of view. Consider what type of photography you will be shooting and what type of photos you would like to capture before selecting a lens.
2. The aperture of a lens is also an important consideration when choosing a lens for your Olympus OM-D EM10. Lenses with a larger aperture allow more light into the camera and produce a brighter image and lenses with a smaller aperture produce a darker image. Consider the level of brightness you would like your photos to have and what type of photography you will be shooting before selecting a lens.
3. The weight and size of a lens are also important considerations when choosing a lens for your Olympus OM-D EM10. Lenses that are lightweight and compact are easy to carry with you on trips and are ideal for shooting photos while on the go.
Frequently Asked Question
What Lenses Work With Olympus Omd?
The Olympus Om-d Camera Uses Micro Four Thirds Lenses. There Are A Variety Of Lens Manufactures That Produce Lenses For This Format Including Panasonic, Olympus, Sigma, And Leica.
Does Olympus Have Good Lenses?
This Is A Difficult Question To Answer As It Depends On What You Are Looking For In A Lens. Olympus Does Offer A Range Of Lenses, From Wide-angle To Telephoto, That Can Cover A Variety Of Shooting Situations. However, Not All Of These Lenses Are Perfect For Every Situation And Some May Be Better Suited To Specific Types Of Photography Than Others. Ultimately, It Is Up To The Individual Photographer To Decide Which Olympus Lens Is Best For Them.
How do you take good pictures with Olympus OMD?
To Take Good Pictures With An Olympus Omd Camera, You Should First Familiarize Yourself With The Camera’s Controls. Next, Find A Location That Offers Interesting Scenery Or Scenery With Good Lighting. Finally, Experiment With The Different Settings On Your Camera To Find The Ones That Work Best For The Type Of Photograph You Want To Take.
What Lenses Work With Olympus Om10?
Olympus Om-10 Lenses Work With The Olympus Om-10 Camera. They Include The Zuiko 50mm /1.8, Zuiko 24mm /2.8, And The Zuiko 135mm /3.5.
Is Olympus Better Than Canon?
This Is A Difficult Question To Answer As It Depends On Personal Preferences. Some People May Prefer Olympus Cameras Because Of Their Smaller Size And Lighter Weight, While Others May Prefer Canon Cameras For Their More Extensive Range Of Lens Options. Ultimately, It Is Up To The Individual To Decide Which Camera Brand Is Better.
There are many different lenses available for the Olympus OMD EM10. While some may be better suited for specific shooting situations, there are a few that stand out as the best overall lenses for this camera. The Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm F2.8 ASPH lens is a great all-around lens that is perfect for a variety of shooting situations. The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO lens is also a great option, and offers a slightly wider focal range.